The Freeman RPDX50M Fiberglass Dealt with Substitute Flooring Mallet is a substitute mallet designed for flooring mailers. The deal with is constructed of fiberglass for light-weight sturdiness. This substitute mallet will enable ease of use and scale back fatigue when dealing with your flooring wants. The mallet additionally has a non-marring white rubber head to guard completed and unfinished flooring surfaces. Sturdy and constructed to final, this mallet is suitable with most mallet struck flooring mailers – comparable to Freeman’s PFL618BR, PFL618C, PF18GLCN, PF1618GLCN, P50LSLW, PDX50C, and PDX50Q.
- Most Toughness: This mallet is designed to be used with flooring nailers. The light-weight deal with is constructed of fiberglass for optimum sturdiness. This mild weight mallet will enable ease of use and scale back fatigue when dealing with your flooring wants.
- Light-weight and Non-Marring: Weighing in at solely three kilos, this light-weight and sturdy mallet will ease pressure when engaged on lengthy tasks. It is outfitted with a white rubber head to assist forestall marring on ground surfaces and is ideal for engaged on hardwood flooring.
- The Proper Instrument for the Job: We’re dedicated to offering excellent worth, high tier customer support and lengthy lasting, top quality merchandise. We make nailers and staplers for each goal, from roofing to siding to flooring and every part in between.
- High quality and Sturdiness: We manufacture instruments with essentially the most sturdy supplies below strict high quality management tips, appropriate for skilled contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our instruments are offered, distributed, serviced, and warrantied within the USA.
- Powerful and Reliable: We make an array of sturdy development instruments and equipment, together with staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, end, and roofing. Evaluate our merchandise to comparable objects by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.