Drive stakes and rebar, shatter stone and concrete, and carry out heavy demolition or industrial building tasks with the exhausting hitting energy of this Estwing sledge hammer. Designed and constructed for heavy-duty use, this hammer contains a Four lb. cast alloy metal head with placing ends hardened to 50-55 HRC to resist years of repeated impacts with out deforming. This head is mounted to a 36-inch lengthy wooden deal with which is made utilizing premium USA-hickory. To guard in opposition to overstrike harm, this hammer has a protecting collar across the base of the placing head that helps take up impacts and forestall harm to the deal with. Constructed to final, this hammer meets not solely ANSI device requirements however Estwing’s personal necessities for superior high quality, sturdiness, and efficiency.
- 16-INCH HANDLE – 16-inch lengthy deal with offers wonderful arc swing for max influence
- FORGED HEAD – 4-pound hammer head is cast from sturdy alloy metal and is induction hardened to 50-55 HRC
- HICKORY HANDLE – Deal with is comprised of the strongest USA-hickory obtainable available in the market
- OVERSTRIKE PROTECTION – Reinforcing collar round deal with at base of placing head protects in opposition to overstrike harm
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Ergonomic deal with design helps cut back person fatigue, decrease vibration and enhance effectivity