Drive stakes and rebar, shatter stone and concrete, and carry out heavy demolition or industrial development initiatives with the laborious hitting energy of this Estwing sledge hammer. Designed and constructed for heavy-duty use, this hammer encompasses a Eight lb. solid alloy metal head with putting ends hardened to 50-55 HRC to resist years of repeated impacts with out deforming. This head is mounted to a 36-inch lengthy, fiberglass deal with that’s double injected for elevated power and sturdiness. A textured rubber overlay on the deal with gives a cushty, ergonomic, and safe grip in each grip positions whereas additionally serving to to dampen vibrations. Under the putting head the deal with and rubber overlay are thicker to offer elevated overstrike safety to forestall harm from missed hits.
- 36-INCH HANDLE – 36-inch lengthy ergonomic deal with gives wonderful arc swing for max affect
- FORGED HEAD – 8-pound hammer head is solid from sturdy alloy metal and is induction hardened to 50-55 HRC
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE – Twin-injection deal with is infused with over 70% fiberglass for unmatched power & sturdiness
- TEXTURED GRIP – Two-handed grip place and textured rubber overlay ensures a cushty and safe grip
- OVERSTRIKE PROTECTION – Thicker deal with and rubber overlay under putting head gives elevated overstrike safety